Saturday, August 27, 2011

Let's NOT Forget 90's Cartoon Network Cartoons!

It's easy to forget that Cartoon Network had some pretty awesome cartoons in the 90's considering the cartoons of today are TERRIBLE. (with the exception of Family Guy of course.)
Luckily, if you have the Boomerang network you can watch all the classics everyday! (PAY ATTENTION NICKELODEON.) 

Let's take a trip down memory lane & reminisce about the good old days of Cartoon Network, shall we?!

THE POWERPUFF GIRLS
AAAH words can't describe how much I love this show! It was definitely one of my favorite cartoon's growing up! I think it's because it was really cute & girly, but still had a bad ass side to it. These bitches saved the city of Townsville and kicked ass day in & day out while still looking adorable.
Bubbles is my favorite of course because I can relate to her the most. ahaha. Buttercup actually is the same voice of lead rugrat Tommy Pickles. Blossom is the leader, but she's also the ginge so. ahaha. This is a show my Dad & I still can watch together til' this day because it's so good! :)
I actually named my cat Mojo Jojo after the infamous monkey villain on the show! :)








JOHNNY BRAVO

Maybe one of the reasons I'm so conceited is because I grew up watching JOHNNY BRAVO! ahahaha jk :)



This 90's stud didn't always have the best luck with the ladies, but boy oh boy was he ONE handsome devil and a 90's heart throb :)











COW & CHICKEN
This 90's cartoon was bizarrely brilliant! The tales of a chicken & his sister cow, who had a spanish talking alter ego named, "SUUUPPPER COOOWWW!!!" 
Who would spray milk from her utters! ROFLMAO!!! ahhha

The main villain was the naked MR. RED BOTTOM!!! ahahaha 


DEXTER'S LABORATORY
I saved the best for last! Without a doubt this has to be my favorite 90's cartoon network cartoon! The tale of a boy scientist who has a secret MASSIVE laboratory that he's able to keep from his parents, but not his crazy sister DEE-DEE!!! 

"DEE DEE GET OUT OF MY LABBBOOORATORRYY!!!" - in Dexter's signature voice. 
OTHER NOTABLE 90'S CARTOON NETWORK CARTOONS:


ED, EDD N EDDY


COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG

No comments:

Post a Comment