Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HUGE RATINGS for The 90's are All That!!!

This just in, the 90's are all that on Nickelodeon is a HUGE success! It's not like we really had any doubt, but the 90's nostalgia epidemic is in full force! The block of programming debuted to HUGE numbers! How big you ask?! Well it has brought in the best viewer-ship
numbers for that time slot EVER!!! An average of 555,000 people tuned in during the block's premiere, which was a 114% increase from over a year ago, and it's still going strong! 
So I definitely don't see this classic block of programming going away anytime soon, and I couldn't be happier! Every week night I look forward to tuning in and reliving precious moments of my childhood I thought were lost forever! I am looking forward to seeing other classic TV shows such as The Amanda Show, Hey Arnold, Aaahhh!!! Real Monsters, and more being added to the line up, but until then I'm super content :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment