Tuesday, September 13, 2011

90's Kids Rejoice! Nickelodeon Announces UPick is Coming Back!

I'm not gonna lie 90's kids...after Nick ditched Clarissa & Doug I found myself a little hesitate to tune in. Not that I don't love me some Rocko & Hey Arnold...I just thought that they could of added those shows instead of removing others to make room for them. HOWEVER,  today Nickelodeon announced that UPick hosted by the man, the myth, the legend...STICK STICKLY!
Breathing life into a block I was slowly losing interest in! 
(I'm back bitches!)
Starting October 7th, US 90'S KIDS WILL BE ABLE TO PICK OUR FAVORITE SHOWS TO AIR!!!
That's right, you heard correctly! We'll be able to vote for what we'd like to see!!! 

It's not known now what shows we'll be able to vote for, but in the promo they do show shows I know A LOT of you have been wanting to see again! 
EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT they'll air all the winners, making it pretty hard NOT to wanna stay home on a Friday night & tune in, right?!


ARE YOU STOKED?!
I KNOW I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment