Thursday, September 8, 2011

This Basically Sums Up My Week..

This week my grandma was in the hospital, my friend who was a young solider passed away in a car accident, I've come down with a cold, I have to go to court over some drunk ass losing his keys, and to top it all off I went to the salon to dye my roots & came out with my hair looking darker than when I went in. With that said, I apologize for the lack of updates, but I've been super busy trying to finish up recording my debut album, "Chameleon" as well trying to find the right music distributor to release it for purchase. You'd be surprised how many companies love to rip off young artists trying to get there music out there.
Anyways, I hope all is well in 90's nostalgia land & all my 90's kids are living their lives to the fullest, because if their is one thing I've learned this week it's that our time on earth is so limited, it's almost unfair...so don't let fear control ANY aspect of your life & do what makes you happy before it's too late! 
I will be sure to let everyone know when my music is able to purchase! It'll be available on ALL major platforms from iTunes & Amazon to even your Nokia! HOLLA! :)
RIP my friend VINCE ;( love you buddy.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment