Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The 90's Comeback in Full Force! Beavis & Butthead to Return!

America's sweethearts, Beavis & Butthead are set to make a comeback to MTV very soon! 

Beliebve it or not (<-- see what I did there HAHA I am a genius) our beloved Justin Bieber actually broke the story via Twitter awhile back! 

A big part of what made Beavis & Butthead so special for us in the 90's was the music video segments! These days I sometimes feel like my friends & I are Beavis & Butthead whenever we have commentary on videos! ahaha It is known now that in the new version the boys will comment on not only current music videos, but youtube clips, Jersey Shore clips, etc. 
I'm guessing it'll be like Beavis & Butthead's version of "Tosh 2.0" haha or at least something to that degree

The creator Mike Judge will be showing footage of the new episodes at tomorrow's Comic-Con in San Diego! Check back here tomorrow for the footage!


No comments:

Post a Comment