Saturday, July 7, 2012

OH NO, Hocus Pocus 2 WITHOUT Original Cast?!?!


The news broke recently that Disney may be quietly developing a sequel to the 1993 Halloween cult classic titled, Hocus Pocus 2: Rise of the Elderwitch.

At first I was super stoked to think we'd be seeing Bette Midler & Sarah Jessica Parker (I didn't forget the chubby one either!) hop on their broomsticks one last time, however I don't think that will be the case :( :(
Rumor has it that they'll be casting an entirely new set of people. The only thing I'm excited for is the possibility that Disney could decided to film it where I live, they've filmed quite a few movies in New Mexico in recent years, and I definitely think we have the backdrop for that sorta movie.

Any who movie buffs, thought I'd share & would love your opinion on all of this?! Are you excited or tired of Hollywood's constant remaking of classic movies that shouldn't be re-made in the first place?!


No comments:

Post a Comment