Saturday, July 7, 2012

1 Earth Year Later...

It's been exactly one year since I started this blog & even though I've strayed away from being able to update it consistently, my web traffic has not decreased & for that I'm truly grateful to anyone who has taken the time to read my posts, and to those who have left comments ;) I will be trying to refresh my blog with all kinds of 90's goodness soon, for I still have a huge passion for 90's nostalgia & everything 90's.Lately I've found myself watching TONS of old 90's commercials & basking in the memories :) I also find that there's a tremendous amount of 90's television on TV right now & I'm definitely loving it! (that is for us fortunate enough to have cable ;)Any who, thought I'd catch up with all of you! I'm currently filming a Disney movie!! You know the one with Johnny Depp?! I'm sure you know the name *drumroll* The Lone Ranger!!! Woo!! Besides filming in the hot desert with tons of layers of authentic 1800's clothing all summer, I've also been working on signing with an agency, finishing my album, and collaborating with a bunch of fabulous photograhers for my portfolio!! I'll be turning 22 this year, so this is the year I prove to myself & the world that I have the chops to bring home the bacon baby!!! KICK ASS CAPTAIN PLANET STYLE!!! Ahahaha

God Bless you, where in this world you are ;)

XOXO,

Destin

No comments:

Post a Comment